Confirm your procedure booking
You will be contacted by our friendly receptionist one to two days prior to the procedure. Please ensure that you have valid contact details. We will inform you of your arrival time on the day of surgery. In addition, you should also take note of the following:
- Medicare card and Private Health Insurance card should be provided on the day.
- Fasting procedure (fasting means you must not take any food or fluids for several hours before you receive anaesthetic): You will be advised on how long you should fast before your procedure. At least 6 hours of fasting is usually recommended.
- For Colonoscopy patients: You will be given bowel prep material by your specialist doctor. It is very important that you follow the instruction and complete this preparation before admission.
- Your own medications: Please bring all your current medications with you on the day of admission.
- Payment methods: Cash/EFTPOS with $1 surcharge/Credit card with 2% surcharge.
- Patients must not leave alone or drive within 24 hours after surgery. You must arrange for someone to pick you up after your procedure.